Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I am having difficulty inserting the text cursor into a text…

Customer Question
I am having difficulty...

I am having difficulty inserting the text cursor into a text box in Powerpoint in Office 365. The text box is within the plot area of a powerpoint line graph. I have done this earlier today, but cannot do it now.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update PowerPoint?

Today. I believe.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your PowerPoint?

Holding control, selecting the text box by means of a selection box started outside of the slide area.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

That is it. There must be a simple action to do this, as I have done it earlier today on other slides.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
3/30/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 3 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
It seems the text box has been overlapped by a plot area. You can right-click on the plot area then choose “send it back” option move it as the background, so next time when you click the text box again, you can control it. Please try and let me know if it works as expected.