Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

Trying to load Microsoft windows 10 update getting error…

Customer Question
Trying to load Microsoft...

Trying to load Microsoft windows 10 update getting error code ox8007001f

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Hp labtop

Technician's Assistant: What Microsoft model do you have?

Model15

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I tried loading it for a coupe months because they said I need it for micsosoft security updates

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/30/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 3 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.
Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?

sent offer