Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

Spent hours trying to set up Footer and start pagination at…

Customer Question
Spent hours trying to...

Spent hours trying to set up Footer and start pagination at a different page than page 1. This is a manuscript I'm submitting. Thanks! *****: What application are you using?

Word.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Word?

Bought Office 10 package a few years back.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Word?

Tried following various answers from other Associates but I'm too dull to follow them I guess. Can we chat?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No. What I initially described is my problem.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
3/30/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: The-PC-Guy, Computer Manager replied 3 months ago
The-PC-Guy
The-PC-Guy, Computer Manager

Thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is***** will do whatever I can to answer your question and will be back in a moment with my reply.

so you want to have it start on a different page like page 2 and start with #2?

I want to start pagination on page 6 of the document
I'm sorry I'm getting a notice from my bank on this. Are you boded or certified?

don't know what boded is.

I am just a consultant I dont handle billing.

As far as certification, I have A+ and CCNA. But those don't really have anything with your issue

SO do you not want to continue?

No thanks. Things seem to be getting a bit crazy with this document

well if you change your mind just let me know

This is pretty simple to do