Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

A test function has been added to my Word document. How can…

Customer Question
A test function has...

A test function has been added to my Word document. How can I delete this test function?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Did you click Start and open the Programs control panel to uninstall the Word?

No I do not want to uninstall Word. I just want remove the test function.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I do not know how the test function was added.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
3/30/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Sheri, Expert replied 3 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Expert

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. Can you please clarify what you mean by test function?

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

When I try to print I can't it says test ?

Ok, it looks like you have requested a remote session, but something is not correct with the payment. If you want to, you can ccall customer service at 1-***-***-**** and see what the issue is and then reply when ready.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert