Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I have 2010 Office Professional. Somewhere there is info. in…

Customer Question
I have 2010 Office...

I have 2010 Office Professional. Somewhere there is info. in my document that you do not see on the screen even on the print preview, but when printed it shows up.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP 8710

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your HP printer?

Yesterday

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

What it is printing is on the second page of the document was once on the document and I have tried to delete to do avail. Used the backup key and also the delete. I can not see anything. I went in under the header and footer and selected the delete header / footer

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I think I need a software specialist not the printer. The information is nothing to do with the printer.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
3/30/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Richard, Software Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Software Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the information that is printing?

Please let me know

Thank you

Substance Abuse Policy Statement (cont'd).
See nothing to do with the printer strictly Microsoft Office Professional 2010.
As I said, I need to see what is on the document that is not visible.
It does not show up under the preview print only when printed.

Can you attach the file here please

I am not in the business to have you keep charging me. The 5 dollars that is ONLY being charged to my account is to cover this question. It should be not big deal on your part. Is there a switch to show all indicators on the document that I can turn on?
Deleting one of they could help. I had problems with the bullet points and to get around them I did a page break, but in turn I now have an added blank page at the end of the document that I can not get rid of.

The service is more expensive then $5, if you skipped reading costs when making the question, please contact customer service

Thank you

already paid the 5 dollars to cover the cost of a question.......that no one has handled.
maybe I need to request another "expert"?
just give the the phone number of customer service and I will start there

I will opt out so you can work with another expert

Thank you and all the best.

is this called covered one's rear-end? I want to do the rating and you will see how I feel about the service I have had.
Microsoft Office Technician: Kamil Anwar, Office Specialist replied 3 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Office Specialist

This service costs more then 5$ as the previous expert stated.

Can you send me the document so i can check the issue with it or can we do a remote session so i can take a look at it on your PC? If the issue is not resolved, i will request your refund.

At 12 dollars per minute you need to state that charge upfront. file is attached I think? you should also indicate that so I know for sure......I am not sure about this service
now i see it

This is indicated when you post the question but do you want to clarify this first with billing team before we continue?

half to go I will contact CS on Monday

Okay. Thanks