Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I need help with Publisher. I have done something wrong with…

Customer Question
I need help with...

I need help with Publisher. I have done something wrong with my newsletter & placed the mailer page on top of every page. I need someone to log into my computer and help me. I'm on a deadline.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Publisher?

I haven't unless it's part of the updates my computer does automatically. I bought 365 last year I think. No - 2016

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

That I'm really ignorant about MS Publisher and have been trying to teach myself. This is the worst thing I've ever done!

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
cancel this request please I do not wish to join your service.
3/30/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Elgin Vega,
 replied 2 months ago
Elgin Vega

Hi, my name is***** will try my best to help you with this request.

Are you available for a remote session so I can check the problem?

Microsoft Office Technician: Mohammad Hossain,
 replied 2 months ago
Mohammad Hossain

Hello

My name is ***** ***** Please let me know if you still need help to resolve your issue.

Thank you,

I was able to figure out a work around (or fix, don't know which) on my own. I do not wish to subscribe to this service. The wait time was way too lon
 replied 2 months ago

Hello

Sorry for the waiting too long.

I still love to help you if you have issues and it needs our help to resolve.

Thank you,

Mohammad

No thanks, I'm going to go it on my own.
Microsoft Office Technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 2 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

No, I no longer need assistance and replied twice to follow ups already. I do not wish to purchase this service. Please forward this on to whatever dept is responsible for signing customers, thanks