Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I need help opening my excel files. who can I talk to

Customer Question
I need help opening...

I need help opening my excel files. who can I talk to directly?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Excel?

I have 2008 version. how do I tell if it is upgraded?

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your Excel?

I have 2 important excel files that will not open Message says "file may have been damaged or modified. I do not understand this.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No. I have a mac with os High Sierra.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
3/29/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 4 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I look forward to helping you today.

Are you able to open any Excel files at all on the computer or are you having problems just with those two documents?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason

I want to cancel this. PLs send refund. It was a mistake to sign up

I will send in your refund request now. Thank you.