Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

Although my keys work in all other applications such as

Customer Question
Although my keys work...

Although my keys work in all other applications such as Word, when I try to use Outlook and strike a letter it often does not enter on the screen. Also the page I am on frequently closes because there has been a problem.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

A web browser on a PC

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

One problem is that I am very afraid of notes saying something is wrong with my machine because I can never tell the real messages from the fake.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
3/29/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: jinsmn, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
jinsmn
jinsmn, Computer Support Specialist

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Which version of Windows and Outlook you are using?