Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I cannot download and install microsoft word on my new

Customer Question
I cannot download and...

I cannot download and install microsoft word on my new computer. Also i am getting a remark that when i try to open a file that it has been damaged

Technician's Assistant: Is your Word file saved to cloud storage services like Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive?

No it is not on my new computer because i could not transfer it from old computer to new. So, I bought a new "word"

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

My old computer lost it's mail app in the transfer.

Submitted: 22 days ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/29/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: John, Microsoft Office Specialist replied 22 days ago
John, Microsoft Office Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer which is a paid independent Q&A and Tech support providing site. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

Are you getting any error message when you try to download and install Microsoft office?

The file that says its damaged is that a word file ?

Are you using a windows or mac computer?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
when I tried to install I got a damaged message. I am using a Mac
I have received a”damaged “ notice on several files that were not wordcrelated. The message told me to move damaged files to the trash. This is a new computer and so I had transferred files from old to new. Except fo Microsoft word, I purchased that new.
Customer reply replied 22 days ago
I am leary because I have been on the phone with experts and they have been unable to help me. I don’t want to pay a fee and have nothing come if it. Sorry

Thanks for the details.Since this is a Mac computer its better to be handled by a mac expert,I am not that well versed with Mac systems.I apologize for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Office Technician: jinsmn, Computer Support Specialist replied 22 days ago
jinsmn
jinsmn, Computer Support Specialist

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem?

NewITZone
NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast