Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

My start did not load up all the programs an example

Customer Question
Hi my start did...

Hi my start did not load up all the programs an example Microsoft classic solitaire when i recently updated itself. Is there a repair program or and update that will correct that?

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your Classic Solitaire?

Week ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Correction windows 10 had a major update couple of weeks ago but i beleve it was ok after that.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Cancel this request
3/29/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience: Since Office 2000, Ive been using, repairing and teaching the basics of MS Office to anyone with a need to learn. Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller .

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Do you still want help with this issue, or do you want me to send you the refund link now?

I'll be waiting for your reply, thank you.

Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Former 31F1P ( Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer)