Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I need help activating office on my new computer-I would…

Customer Question
I need help activating...

I need help activating office on my new computer-I would like to talk of the phone if possible

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

Yesterday, and I did not have the right information, I have it now.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

No-i just have the card from best buy with the number on it-the computer is brand new

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Just to make sure that I can do work on the computer and send the info to the printer-and make that work

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
3/28/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 3 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?

I if need help by phone it is free-why is there a charge

we charge for support.

I got my question answered by a phone call, thank you for trying to help

no prob

I have had the problem solved-please disconnect