Microsoft Office

Connect one-on-one with a verified microsoft office technician who will answer your question

NewITZone
NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast

More related answers
All microsoft office technicians are VERIFIED
As a time Microsoft Office 365 user, I have lost all of my
bbao
bbao, Freelance IT Consultant
As a long time Microsoft Office 365 user, I have lost all of my previous recent documents after loading the latest update. How do I get them back? … read more
My microsoft word documents copy in paste in picture format
Jeevan DSouza
Jeevan DSouza, Professor
my microsoft word documents copy in paste in picture format as opposed to editable. I need to copy and paste in editable format, as in the original form. I cannot attache them separate documents in on… read more
I open a word document this morning that I've been working
bbao
bbao, Freelance IT Consultant
I open a word document this morning that I've been working on and suddenly get two error messages: "word hyphenation not available. Run Microsoft Office Setup program, install the feature and then try… read more
Is there a way to recover an unsaved word document? HP Envy
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Bachelor's Degree
Hi Is there a way to recover an unsaved word document? … read more
Was working on a word doc, then my mac suddenly shut off.
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Was working on a word doc, then my mac suddenly shut off. When I re-booted, the original saved document appeared for a couple of second before the auto-saved version showed. I should've saved it strai… read more
I am trying to recover a file that I was working on in Windows
Joseph Varner
Joseph Varner, Bachelors of Science
I am trying to recover a file that I was working on in Windows 10. I had not saved it and the word went off. When I turned it back on it autosaved only a fraction of what I had done. Is there any hope… read more
How do I edit a form field in Word 2013. The form was
Richard Hall
Richard Hall, Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
How do I edit a form field in Word 2013. The form was created in 2003 version and has been converted to newer versions as they were upgraded. The field(s) are working, but the formatting inside the fi… read more
Hi, Chris. I am using Word 2013 on windows 8 system. I was
cvd4311
cvd4311, Computer Analyst
Hi, Chris. I am using Word 2013 on windows 8 system. I was writing a children's story and was almost finished when all of the sudden a blank page one came up and my story was gone. I have saved this s… read more
Hi...about a week ago i saved over a word document...I need
caraleneK
caraleneK, Service Manager
Hi...about a week ago i saved over a word document...I need that information but there are no previous versions to access..is there any other way to get the information/text back?… read more
I was trying to create a macro in Excel 2007 which would disable
Richard, IT Manager
I was trying to create a macro in Excel 2007 which would disable the cut function with a right click. Got most of that working, then was able to back out that macro to restore cut and copy function wi… read more
I have two problems with Microsoft Word software on my laptop.
Richard, IT Manager
I have two problems with Microsoft Word software on my laptop. I am currently using Microsoft Office Word 2007 and I have some documents that were converted from Microsoft Office Word 2003 or earlier.… read more
Word just lost one of my saved documents. It shows up in "recent"
Richard, IT Manager
Word just lost one of my saved documents. It shows up in "recent" documents and shows me where the file is located, but the file no longer exists. There is also no visual icon for the document nor dat… read more
Hi, My Outlook calendar has somehow lost some of its features.
ITTechChris
ITTechChris, IT Technician
Hi, My Outlook calendar has somehow lost some of its features. Several things are going wrong, which have just started over the last 2 days. Within an appointment it has lost the formatting tab, so fo… read more
I closed a word document before i saved it. Is there a copy
Josh, It Support Specialist
I closed a word document before i saved it. Is there a copy of it that i can locate somewhere?… read more
Word 2007 Have just lost a couple of pages and trying to
JACUSTOMER-83mccr04-
JACUSTOMER-83mccr04-, microsoft office technician
Word 2007 Have just lost a couple of pages and trying to recover. one suggestion is to open Word, Tools,then option. 2007 doesn't have Tools or even options ! any suggestions please?… read more
Ctrl C and Ctrl V have stopped working in my Excel 2010 under
JACUSTOMER-83mccr04-
Ctrl C and Ctrl V have stopped working in my Excel 2010 under Windows 7. Paste only offers Paste Text as an option. Insert Copied Cells is no longer on my right-click menu. The Ctrl functions are work… read more
Ive got a 2-3 page Microsoft Word text script that I want
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Bachelor's Program
I've got a 2-3 page Microsoft Word text script that I want to convert into a tele-prompter file so that I can read the script while I look (almost) directly at my webcam and read the script. Been tryi… read more
I have Office 2007 and recently uploaded the newest service
Robert M., Bachelor's Degree
I have Office 2007 and recently uploaded the newest service pack. I've had a display problem with Outlook and Word that seemed to go away, but has now returned with a vengeance. In the Outlook window,… read more