Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

ASHIK ONLY: My speech to text feature has been lost somehow.

Customer Question
Please tell me how to...
ASHIK ONLY: My speech to text feature has been lost somehow. Please tell me how to get it back. I used to get it by clicking fn two time. Now that doesn't work, and I cannot find it on any menu. —George
Submitted: 25 days ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
This is on Word.
3/28/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Lindie-mod,
 replied 25 days ago
Lindie-mod
I am a moderator for this topic. I sent your requested Expert a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online. Thank you for your patience.
Best,
Lindie
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Moderator? That is something new.
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Ashik is working from India, so his hours are quite different from mine. I will await his reply.
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
I can wait for Ashik.
Microsoft Office Technician: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 24 days ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience: Since Office 2000, Ive been using, repairing and teaching the basics of MS Office to anyone with a need to learn. Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller .

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

What version of word are you using, word 2010, 2013, or 2011 or 2016?

And is it word for pc or mac?

I'll be waiting for your reply, thank you.

Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Former 31F1P ( Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer)

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
16.1
Mac
Customer reply replied 24 days ago
16.11.1
Customer reply replied 24 days ago
I used the speech-to-text just last week, but now it is gone or in hiding.
Customer reply replied 24 days ago
Dustin— I'll be away from my computer for up to half and hour. —G
Customer reply replied 24 days ago
I am back..

Let me know a time frame when you will be available to continue, thank you.

Dustin S

NewITZone
NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast