Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

My clipart in all of my MS Office 2007 programs is suddenly…

Customer Question
Hi ... My clipart...

Hi ... My clipart in all of my MS Office 2007 programs is suddenly unavailable. No images come up when searching for clip art to insert. Did something change with support of this program? It has also happened with my secretary's Office programs.

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

Do you mean the operating system? We're using Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: The Microsoft Office Technician will be able to walk you through that. Have you installed any updates recently?

Probably. Our computers are set to automatically do updates.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I now of!

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
3/28/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Karthik, Computer Engineer replied 4 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Computer Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me when was the last time your MS office 2007 worked perfectly fine?