Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I'm having a Microsoft Word issue and our IT folks are

Customer Question
Hi Pearl - I'm...

Hi Pearl - I'm having a Microsoft Word issue and our IT folks are "working on it" and have been for 24 hours. I thought I would reach out to someone who might know what's happening. I'm generating an invoice from our billing software and it can be downloaded in Word. When it's downloaded the formatting is correct, if I try to print it or save it - the fonts change on the document. The end of the month is here and I will be generating quiet a few invoices on Monday. Need help!

Technician's Assistant: Is your Word file saved to cloud storage services like Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive?

I'm not sure what you mean. We use Office365 and when I click on Word for how the pre-bill or invoice is to be downloaded, it automatically opens in Word.

Submitted: 27 days ago.Category: Microsoft Office
3/28/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 27 days ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience: Since Office 2000, Ive been using, repairing and teaching the basics of MS Office to anyone with a need to learn. Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller .

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Not interested in the help - it's been 3 hours since I first sent the message and it said a response would come in 8 minutes. I've gotten help from another source. Thanks though.

Not a problem, here is the refund link

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0

NewITZone
NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast