Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I have Office 2016. I use Publisher a lot. I do a newsletter…

Customer Question
I have Office 2016...

I have Office 2016. I use Publisher a lot. I do a newsletter for the church. When the newsletter in complete I attempt to change it into a PDF, it corrupts. Sometimes with black around the pictures, sometime the print is all over the place. Very, very frustrating

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

Microsoft 10

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
3/28/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Jeevan DSouza,
 replied 3 months ago
Jeevan DSouza

Hello there! I am TechGuy007 and I'll be your expert today. I'm sorry you are having this issue and I will do my best to help.

How are you converting the pub file to pdf? Are you clicking on file. then save as... and then changing the save as type to pdf? This is the best way to do it. If you are doing that and not getting good results, try http://pubtopdf.com/

If this solves your problem, please give me a 5-star rating!

I followed the instructions and it still corrupts!
 replied 3 months ago

Maybe there is something wrong with the way it is being rendered. I will opt out so that another expert can jump in and help

Microsoft Office Technician: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience: Since Office 2000, Ive been using, repairing and teaching the basics of MS Office to anyone with a need to learn. Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller .

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

If time is of the essence, the fastest way in which I can help you is via a secure remote connection. That will provide a temporary connection where I can fix this problem on screen, in person.

I'm sending the offer for that service now, once accepted we will start the connection process. If you reject the offer, we will continue via written word alone.

I'll be waiting for your reply, thank you.

Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Former 31F1P ( Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer)