Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I have an Apple laptop which a friend gave me. the Word has…

Customer Question
I have an Apple...

I have an Apple laptop which a friend gave me. the Word has reverted to her account, I can't contact her at the moment. I've tried to start a new account in my name but it doesn't work. I'm a 72 year old technophobe. Can you help please

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your Apple?

Does Macbook air help us?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your MacBook Air?

I'm sorry have no idea what that question means

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MacBook Air? What have you tried so far?

Until ab few months ago it working fine then it stopped and told that Word belonged to a different account. eg my friends

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Well would it help if I left this and found out exactly what the message that tell me I can't use Word says ?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
3/28/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Did you purchase your MS Word and install it on the laptop?
  2. Or it came with the laptop when it was given to you?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess