Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I have problem getting to print in protiat on some of my…

Customer Question
I have problem getting...

I have problem getting to print in protiat on some of my spread sheets.

Technician's Assistant: Which programs (name and version) are you experiencing this issue with?

I have office 365

Technician's Assistant: Is your file saved to cloud storage services like Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

Not now thanks

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/28/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 3 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Wants the specific problem? Can you see what your expect in preview?