Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I signed up for the 30 free trial for Wordperfect 8. Decided…

Customer Question
I signed up for...

I signed up for the 30 free trial for Wordperfect 8. Decided I would prefer to buy the program which I did this morning. I can't get rid of the 30 day trial notification which keeps appearing on my computer

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Wordperfect 8

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

HP Laptop

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your HP?

Sorry, I'm green....not sure what you mean by operating system

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your HP? Have you installed any updates recently?

I've just received my computer back from Staples. They rectified a problem I was having updating Windows 10. However, I did lose a few programs and was forced to buy Wordperfect 8 this morning

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No....I just want the 30 day free trial notification for Wordperfect deleted from my computer

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
3/28/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.