Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I tried to purchase Microsoft Word, (Personal Office)

Customer Question
I tried to purchase...

I tried to purchase Microsoft Word, (Personal Office) yesterday and failed. I live in the US but am visiting in Costa Rica for awhile. It appeared that you charge $69 here instead of $59 in the US. Anyway, I'd like to purchase the program but do not want to go through the whole process again and fail.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Word?

I haven't had it for years and I don't have it on this new laptop. I also updated my password *****

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Maybe she could just walk me through a purchase so it is not just a waste of my time.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
3/27/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Michael T,
 replied 3 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue

What was the reason for the failure? I would be happy to connect to you and make sure everything is completed properly.

Dont forget that you will be charged according to where you are in the world, you cannot set it to charge you to a different country.

Just doesnt work that way. If you want the cheaper price you would need to wait till you get back to the usa to get that pricing