Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I am in a "loop" trying to print a job. I ask it to print,

Customer Question
I am in a...

I am in a "loop" trying to print a job

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

I ask it to print, and a box comes up saying "Publisher is now printing your publication"

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Hp laser jet pro M402dn it was working fine last nigt, got 72 pages printed before I went home

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I'm not sure, IT takes care of updates for the whole County of Santa Cruz

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

It worked last night, but I had to press the "OK" button on the printer to print each page...I would LOVE to be able to start at page 73 instead of at the beginning again

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
3/27/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Michael T,
 replied 3 months ago
Michael T

HI my name is ***** ***** will be assisting you with this issue.

When you send the page to print you should be able to access printer preferences and will have the option to print from this page to that page

Can you confirm?

Microsoft Office Technician: Michael T,
 replied 3 months ago

Are you saying that you are doing this with no results? Please provide as much info including any errors you may be seeing

no, I want to know how to fix it
Microsoft Office Technician: Michael T,
 replied 3 months ago

again, Are you saying that you are doing this with no results? Please provide as much info including any errors you may be seeing

are you accessing what I wrote to the 1st chat person?
I ask it to print, it goes through a progress bar saying it is printing
Microsoft Office Technician: Michael T,
 replied 3 months ago

Yes but it doesnt tell me anything at all to help me solve the issue....

but it is not.....I have tried several times, then closed the program and restarted
trying to figure out how to send you a screen shot