Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I have a Microsoft account and a paid Office 365

Customer Question
I have a Microsoft...

I have a Microsoft account and a paid Office 365 subscription. How do I get help without having to pay for it?

Technician's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.

I'm ready

Technician's Assistant: What Microsoft model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

I have an HP computer with Windows 10 Home operating system and Office 365 subscription.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

What?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
3/27/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Jeevan DSouza,
 replied 3 months ago
Jeevan DSouza

Hello there! I am TechGuy007 and I'll be your expert today. I'm sorry you are having this issue and I will do my best to help.

You can get all the help you need with Office 365 by going to

https://support.office.com/

If this solves your problem, please give me a 5-star rating!