Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I need in french support !!! I want support in french

Customer Question
I need in french...

I need in french support !!!

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I want support in french language

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I have problem with microsoft Edge .

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Edge?

I don't know. i have buy my surface in december 2017.And it was installed !!!

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Edge?

When i consult the account in dollars ( B2B, BMO, etc...) it doesn't convert in canadian dollars !!! it give me the account in TTD ( Trinidad & Tobago Dollar ) because i stay one month in Tobago in January 2018 .What can i do to have the conversion in canadian dollar. I don't have this problem with Internet Explorer in the same computer ???..

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
3/28/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!