Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

Jess, I'm trying to find photos from Galaxy S7 downloaded to…

Jess, I'm trying to find...
Jess, I'm trying to find photos from Galaxy S7 downloaded to my Satellite laptop. My downloads folder is empty and the pix aren't showing in My Pictures folder. I was told to look in DCIM folder. Can't find that either. Help.
3/27/2018
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Just to clarify, are you running Windows 7, 8 or 10? Is the phone connected to your laptop now?

Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
10

OK, let's get started. Please open up the following website on your computer:

www.fastsupport.com/495514303

Follow the on-screen prompts to download and open/run the GoToAssist file, and click Yes when prompted to allow the remote connection. We will then be connected.

If we don't get automatically re-connected after the restart, please use the following new remote link to re-connect to the remote session:

www.fastsupport.com/581258726