Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

Microsoft office professional 2016 was install on the laptop…

Customer Question
Microsoft office professional 2016...

Microsoft office professional 2016 was install on the laptop when I order it. I have misplaced the product key number. How can I get it.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

The laptop was order on 10/28/16 fromHP, it is a 17/Spectre -13 laptop Serial #: CND644OTXD ; Product#: WOQ41AV

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your HP? Have you installed any updates recently?

No do not have a copy of the product key, and I would like to have a copy

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, I have another pc can I use this product to install on another pc

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/27/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Richard, Software Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Software Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me fro where you purchased office from?

Please let me know