Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

Not sure Hard to word it. I’ve been switching from my phone…

Not sure Hard to...

Not sure Hard to word it

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

I’ve been switching from my phone to computer so I can look up things as I discover them

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Always

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

Yeah I am concerned about identifying a logger of sorts. I see in the CPU a lot about logging intiallzed Tne word trap. FUD, goodnight Gracie etc

3/27/2018
Richard, Software Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Has anyone had access to your computer remotely or physically recently?

Please let me know

Thank you

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Remotely how would I know? Lol
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
No one I thought would do anything harmful
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Is that to log into my computer?
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Are you here?
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Cool thanks tnag was a waste

Hi there

You opted me out which blocked me from replying to you... I had to get admin to allow me back to this question, please avoid doing this.

What makes you think someone has hacked the computer? What specific things do you see on the computer?

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
I didn’t say someone hacked I’m very careful with that term
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
I said I was concerned and curious about what was being logged. When I went to my CPU seeing as so much space was taken and I’ve barely used it it’s brand new
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Just so I know does it take a while to send messages.

It can take a few minutes, but when you say logged lots of things in windows are logged and it is dependent on the programs you have installed.

What are you most concerned with?

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
I have been concerned about things for a while as far as computer privacy

ok, but which things in particular? Please be specific

I can also call you if you want? You can request this on the page

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
I decided to look up other software that can log your key strokes or record you because of some weird people in my life. Very tech.I then saw things that I’m sure are fine but was hopibg you can help
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
I am trying to send you a picture
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Okah how do you call? Or me call?

You need to request it via the premium service.

Then I can call you.

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Where is tnat?

Via the premium services button

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Don’t know where it is. Is it more money?

yes, else we continue here

So the issue is you are worried you have a key logging program installed on your computer?

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
me did I could send the screenshots I am trying but they are too big.
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Where would I find one if I was too look? I did come across a stuff that said initiating logging and “goodnight Gracie” as well as other random things obviously tnat are gibberish to me.
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Those were typos! Sorry!

ok, these are synch services for iphones and iPads that apple adds to the computer, there is nothing sinister with this, the first picture just shows protocols the mac can use, all macs have this

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Fine

Is there anything else you would like to know?

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Nope

ok, and thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen then submit before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Richard, Software Specialist
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Honesy it’s not personal but you did not do anything.

Except answer your questions and look through your screen shots and log and determine nothing problematic was installed.

And asked if you needed anything else...

I am not clear sorry why then you would feel that way

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
You didn’t bother to ask me what other symptoms and what does Goodnight Gracie mean? It’s fine. I’m going to bed
Richard, Software Specialist