Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

My Office Professional 2010 applications will not open.

Customer Question
Hi! My Office...

Hi! My Office Professional 2010 applications will not open. Error: Microsoft Office cannot verify the license. I have Windows 7 operating system

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

Outlook, excel and word--none open

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Outlook?

In safe mode it will open, then produces error message saying it must shut down

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
3/27/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Richard, Software Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Software Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me when this issue started?

Please let me know