Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I am in the middle of a huge assignment that is due tomorrow…

Customer Question
I am in the...

I am in the middle of a huge assignment that is due tomorrow and all of the sudden am having a major issue, and google cannot help

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

Microsoft word

Technician's Assistant: Have you updated Word recently?

Apparently not enough room on my startup disk but i can try

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

First off it says that ID rld15 was not found in the file for almost all of my pictures

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
I am sending you the document that I am working on. Notice the boxes with the red exes and the rld15 warning
also per the assistants request...I am installing the update to see if that helps
it did not help
3/27/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 3 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Attachment downloaded and being reviewed.

What kind of computer are you using? Windows or Mac?