Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

My microsoft word was deleted and i payed in september

Customer Question
Hello my microsoft word...

Hello my microsoft word was deleted and i payed in september
actually my office package was all deleted

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Word?

I did not since i bought it

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Word?

I only did some homeworks for schools

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

3 days ago i tried to open it and it did not start and there was only a message of error that said that it needed to be deleted

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
3/26/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. What version of Office were you using or subscribed to?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

i am using windows on computer and i have the windows 10 version

What version of MS Office are you using? Please open Control Panel, open Programs and Features and tr to locate if your Office is still listed there.

Keep me posted.

my office is still listed but it says that there is no applications connected to it

What happens when you type "Word" in the cortana search box? Is MS Word shown as a result?

it only shoes the wordpad
nothing else
shows*

Ok. Then it means the software was uninstalled. To reinstall it, you need to access your Microsoft subscription. Do you have a Hotmail or @outlook.com email?

outlook.com

Ok, I will guide you.

1. Using a web browser, click or visit this link:
    http://account.microsoft.com
  2. If you are not logged in, click sign in with microsoft button.
  3. Enter your outlook.com email info then sign in
  4. Then click on "Services & subscriptions" link
  5. There you will see if you have an active subscription then click INSTALL there.

I hope that helped.

Please remember to rate my service positively (3-5 stars/faces) if this helped. Tips are always highly appreciated!

If you need further assistance, please do not rate me negatively with 1 or 2 faces. Instead, please reply to me so that I can help you further.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Jess

IT does not say that i have a subscripition, it says that i have to pay to get it

So it means that you do not have a subscription and you need to pay. But if you already paid for it on September, that record will show up on your account. Please check the Order history link there.

If that September transaction is not listed there, then there are 2 possibilities:

1. You used a different Microsoft account to buy the subscription. If this is the case, please SIGN OUT from your currently logged in Microsoft account (@outlook) and then sign in using a DIFFERENT email address or Microsoft account. That other account could be the one you used.
  2. You did not buy a subscription but a standalone one-time purchase for MS Office. If this is the case, please locate the CD/DVD that you got with the purchase, and use it to reinstall your Office. If you bought it online, please check the email notification that you got on September and follow the procedures to download and reinstall it,

I hope that helped.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Jess