Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I uninstalled microsoft office 365 the same day I signed up…

Customer Question
I uninstalled microsoft office...

I uninstalled microsoft office 365 the same day I signed up for it but was charged on my visa account

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

I uninstalled microsoft 365 same day as I signed up for it but the charge is still on my visa account

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Not updates I dont think

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

My email still is asking me to install, which I have not done

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
3/26/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Michael T,
 replied 2 months ago
Michael T

Hi my name is ***** ***** will be assisting you with this issue today.

Do you not want the Microsoft subscription anymore?

No I do not want it. Had problems so solved my problem on another way
Microsoft Office Technician: Michael T,
 replied 2 months ago

Ok, so you need to sign into your microsoft 365 account and cancel the subscription...

You can do this here

Let me know if you need the steps whilst your in but it should be pretty straight forward

No
Im not signing up for something else (for a fee) to cancel. I can call my credit card company and they witll credit my card if you prefer
Microsoft Office Technician: Michael T,
 replied 2 months ago

I dont understand? Are you responding to something you see on your screen because I cannot see it or have control over it

Microsoft Office Technician: Michael T,
 replied 2 months ago

You will only be charged for the $40 for this question which you agreed to upon signing up with Just Answer

My screen tells me I will be charged to have "securely connect" cancel the 365 application
Microsoft Office Technician: Michael T,
 replied 2 months ago

No that is an ad from the site.. Please ignore that.. Its an option presented by the site which you do not have to do

I did not agree to pay for a new service at all!!!
Microsoft Office Technician: Michael T,
 replied 2 months ago

When you signed up and put the deposit down, it was all disclosed on the screen to you

You are not a member so it is just a one time fee for my help today

I do not need your help to cancel something I already cancelled previously. Credit the $40 today or I will have it reversed on my credit card also. I will take care of the 365 problem.
Microsoft Office Technician: Michael T,
 replied 2 months ago

I will send this to customer service so they can take care of that for you....

Michael T
Michael T
Michael T