Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I am a disaster when it comes to this stuff. Gateway Trying…

Customer Question
I am a disaster...

I am a disaster when it comes to this stuff

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Gateway Trying to get Microsoft word 2010 it says click on manager and no place to click if I give u permission can u get on my site and fix things

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

I guess not i having lots of problems now i am disable mentally and all of this is a challenge for me

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
3/26/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Michael T,
 replied 3 months ago
Michael T

Hi my name is ***** ***** will be assisting you with this issue today.

Where are you getting Microsoft word from?

A disk or download online?

download
i also need upgrade for microsoft windows 10 how much to do both
Microsoft Office Technician: Michael T,
 replied 3 months ago
Is the download from Microsoft directly?
Which version of windows are you currently running?