Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I m trying to open a publisher document, and it on't open…

Customer Question
I m trying to...

I m trying to open a publisher document, and it on't open without a product key.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Publisher?

We do not have the product key as it is a church computer that has been here for sometime. What can I do, please?

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your Publisher?

Panicked! and got on to you!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so, thankyou

Submitted: 29 days ago.Category: Microsoft Office
3/26/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 29 days ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

What version of Office do you have?

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
I don't know. 2010?
How do i find that on the computer? Please

go to start menu > all apps/programs > Microsoft Office

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Thank you Cody, it is getting too hard, as my husband is not here. I thought it might have been a bit easier but probably need to wait until he comes if i am to spend that money.
Sorry to put you to that trouble.
Please can you cancel my application and details and I will get see what he chooses to do.
Thankyou again.

ok

NewITZone
NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast