Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

My N23 laptop is new under warranty. Our Lenovo desktop is…

Customer Question
My N23 laptop is...

My N23 laptop is new under warranty. Our Lenovo desktop is also under warranty. I think they're somehow linked together because some word documents on the desktop also show up on my laptop.

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

Microsoft windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

That's another problem. the updates tell me I need to free up more space. my c drive shows only 1 G free of 28. This should not be. I need help. Just tell me how to in-link them to operate independently

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

I should not be charged any fee because both are under warranty.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/26/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Viet -MS Office Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the size of the hard drive (storage) of the laptop you've bought?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

28 G

Thank you. You've bought a laptop with a very small hard drive (the Windows system takes most of the hard drive space already), but I can help you with this. Do you have OneDrive installed on your new laptop?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.