Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I'm trying to add my daughter, who is a student, to my

Customer Question
I'm trying to add...

I'm trying to add my daughter, who is a student, to my microsoft office account as i can have up to four devices connected to my account. She seems to be on my account but for some reason i can't hook her device up it just keeps telling me that i have to renew her subscription. What do i need to do?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Reason?

Mine has just been renewed but not sure if it was updated.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Reason?

I've added her as a child and she's on the account but i can't seem to get it on her laptop. I sent her an invite by email but because we went away last week it expired. It asks for a key but i haven't got one.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I think that's all

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/25/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 3 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?