Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

A file in word 10 has been changed so it is now blank. I…

Customer Question
A file in word...

A file in word 10 has been changed so it is now blank. I would like to recover the previious version Thank You

Technician's Assistant: Which programs (name and version) are you experiencing this issue with?

Bernie

Technician's Assistant: Is your file saved to cloud storage services like Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive?

No

Submitted: 25 days ago.Category: Microsoft Office
3/26/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 24 days ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

What's the operating system (OS) in question? Windows or Mac? Which specific version for the OS and Word? Please clarify. Thanks.

In the meantime, please do not open Word or any Office programs as it may remove the existing temporary files, which may contain your content to be recovered. Thanks.

NewITZone
NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast