Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

Microsoft word keeps stopping. The problem began yesterday,

Customer Question
Microsoft word keeps stopping...

Microsoft word keeps stopping. The problem began yesterday, when the program continued to freeze up. I can't get through a paragraph without it freezing up now.

Technician's Assistant: Is your Word file saved to cloud storage services like Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive?

I'm working on a manuscript--I save it to the c drive, to the cloud, and to an external hard drive.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

Supposedly reports were sent back each time the program failed to respond. Why must I pay when a program I paid a lot of money for fails to work?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
3/25/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 4 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?

I don't want to pay more money for the answer. The free word program I was using did not do this.

ok we do charge for our time