Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I am trying to download Microsoft Office to a new Mac Book.

Customer Question
Hello - I...

Hello - I am trying to download Microsoft Office to a new Mac Book. I've tried about 10 times and have not received an email to activate my account.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

No change to my Apple account in quite sometime. This would be the first time I've set up a Microsoft or Office account.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No --- why would I change my Apple password?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Well--my question is why don't I receive the emails from Microso

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
3/25/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Michael T,
 replied 3 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue. Please ignore the computer generated Premium services offers, they are not from me!

Do you have a microsoft 365 subscription OR did you buy the program in one payment?

Microsoft Office Technician: Michael T,
 replied 3 months ago

Once you have downloaded office you just need to sign into it with your microsoft email and password ***** activate it...

Have you done this?