Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I just purchased a MacBookPro with Touch Bar. I'm passing my…

Customer Question
I just purchased a...

I just purchased a MacBookPro with Touch Bar. I'm passing my old MacBook Pro (2014) on to my husband. I purchased a one time version of Microsoft Office 2016 for the old computer. As I understand it, I need to purchase another for the new. I did that, but I don't see any confirmation that I now have two copies, both active, each on one of the computers. Can you confirm that for me? I think I have both Keys.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Microsoft software?

I have updated it every time I've been prompted. I have it set on automatic update.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thank you. I just want to know that I'm good to gone and have the information I need in case I ever have to be back in touch.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
3/25/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Eric Ewing, IT Pro replied 3 months ago
Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, IT Pro
Experience: I am a technology professional with 20 years experience, and hold 15 industry certifications (from hardware/software repair to mobility to IT Security, and everything in-between!).

Hi! I'm Eric, a computer expert who's been paired with you through JustAnswer.com. I'm reviewing your question now, and will return w/ an answer soon!