NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I purchased it several days ago. I have Windows 10 and

Customer Question

I purchased it several days ago. I have Windows 10 and there's no icon for this on my desktop and I can't find it!
JA: What's the brand/model of your laptop?
Customer: It's Lenova ideapad
JA: What have you tried so far with your IdeaPad? Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No new updates. I cannot find anywhere (except Google) where I can enter the program. On my previous laptop I could do a search from the start button.
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: That's it. I'm trying to make address labels!
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Michael T replied 8 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue. Please ignore the computer generated Premium services offers, they are not from me!

What program are you referring to?

Once you purchased said program, did you download and install it?