Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

Cotter. i talked to one of your technician's yesterday. his…

Hi, my name is...

Hi, my name is ***** ***** i talked to one of your technician's yesterday. his name is***** very good person. i got my office 365 set up but then it would not work because my computer had two many wrong thing on it. he said i could have these things taken off for $ 100 dollars. then he asked my age and since i am a senior i can have it done for $20 He said he needs some proof for my age. if i can get connected with him i would like to have my comp. cleaned for $20.00 and yes i do trust Microsoft and him Thank you

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

HP

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

Office 365 is set up but it does not work

3/25/2018
Moses C

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.

can you explain me a bit more about this

I installed office 365. then it will not work on my computer.
When?

what time you want me to have a look at your computer so that i can identify the root cause of the problem with Office 365?

Moses C

To get started with our SECURE REMOTE ASSISTANCE session, please click on the link above:

On the page that opens up, click "I Agree."

Download the remote file when prompted, and then OPEN/RUN the "Elsinore Screen Connect" file downloaded (at the very bottom of your browser window, usually in the lower left corner.)

I'll then be connected.