Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I want a picture in the right column of two columns. I

Customer Question
I want a picture...

I want a picture in the right column of two columns. I inserted the picture in a text box, but it won't print. When I just insert the picture without the text box, I can't move it to the right side.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epson Workforce WF-3620 - I'm using version 14 for Mac

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your WorkForce?

THis is the first time I have tried it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I guess not

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
3/24/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you working with MS Word? If yes, which version of MS Word are you using?
  2. Also, have you tried in a blank document, to put some text on the text box and see if the text prints? This is to determine if the problem is with text boxes.

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess