Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I cannot get windows 10 to work message says that I have to…

I cannot get windows...

I cannot get windows 10 to work message says that I have to connect to the internet

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

Where do I find that

Technician's Assistant: The Microsoft Office Technician will be able to walk you through that. Have you installed any updates recently?

Techutilities

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

Connect to who

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/24/2018
Thomas Kline

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is Thomas and I will try my best to assist you.
Keep in mind that we are not a free service and require payment for our work, which is guaranteed. If you do not wish to pay for our assistance - please let me know now.
You may see some automatic pop-up with offers for Membership or Remote Assistance, please ignore or close them if you do not want it. I have no control over those offers.

I will not be able to connect to your computer without internet unfortunately

Are you trying to connect to wireless?

Thomas Kline