Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I have had Word 10 for some time. To this day, I am unable…

Customer Question
I have had Word...

I have had Word 10 for some time. To this day, I am unable to figure out : Have had Word 10 for some time. Still cannot figure out how to do two critical (to me) things:

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Lenovo Laptop Windows 8 (or 10) dON'T KNOW

Technician's Assistant: What Lenovo model do you have?

Don't know operating system. How do you find out?

Technician's Assistant: The Laptop Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your Lenovo? Have you installed any updates recently?

Not that I know of.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

What I nneed to know most: l. How to adjust size of type on screen *It will not stay on what I select but prints what I want 2. How to set space between lines of text. It currencly leaves too much space between lines.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I dont know what to do or where to watch to see if you answer me. How,where and when will your answer come?
I need to know:
L. How to make the desired amount of space between lines and how to make this permanent
2. How to set so indenting paragraphs can be done manually
3. How to download attachments to e mails.
I would be very happy if you connect to my computer and find out why I cant do these things like i used to.
3/24/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: hongkongpom, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
hongkongpom
hongkongpom, Computer Support Specialist

Hello there, sorry but you cannot ask two questions. Please choose which question you want answered and open another question with Justanswer.

This protects we Experts from not getting paid in case you don't like one of the answers.