Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

Somehow I lost the 1" margins on the top and bottom of my…

Somehow I lost the...

Somehow I lost the 1" margins on the top and bottom of my document. How do I retrieve this setting?

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

Microsoft word 2016

Technician's Assistant: Have you updated Word recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, I cannot get the headers and footers to work either

3/23/2018
The-PC-Guy
The-PC-Guy, Computer Manager

Thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is***** will do whatever I can to answer your question and will be back in a moment with my reply.

go to the page layout

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

let me know if you have any questions, problems, or concerns

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO RATE SO I AM PAID FOR MY TIME

IT WILL NOT COST ANYTHING ADDITIONAL BEYOND THE VALUE OF YOUR QUESTION

TO RATE, CLICK THE STARS AT THE TOP OF YOUR SCREEN

Do not rate negatively, instead continue the conversation with me so I can address any of your concerns

*** REMEMBER TO APPLY BONUS, THIS IS VERY MUCH APPRECIATED AS IT IS HOW I MAKE A LIVING ***

if you have any questions in the future you can visit my profile

http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-1expert-2rulethemall/

and ask a question right in my box,

also you can put "PC Guy only" in your question title if you want to get to me.

tab, and click margins, all of the margin options are there.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I did that

sorry for some reason my responses are getting cut off

Were you able to find the 1 in margin setting there?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I am familiar with word, but the program wasn't responding. My son fixed my problem. Thank you

your welcome.

If you can please take a moment a rate my service 3 stars or higher so I am reimbursed for my time it would be much appreciated.

The-PC-Guy
The-PC-Guy, Computer Manager
The-PC-Guy
The-PC-Guy
The-PC-Guy, Computer Manager