Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I am interested in purchasing software that I can use to…

I am interested in...

I am interested in purchasing software that I can use to make a presentation. I have never done this before and am looking for a simple and straight-forward program. Can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

Something similar to PowerPoint

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your PowerPoint?

I do not have PowerPoint. My computer came with LibreOffice 5.1, but have not used it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Primarily that I do NOT want the most recent, complex version of a program. I want something simple and to-the-point

3/23/2018
Sheri
Sheri, Expert

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. Do you use Google at all? There is a free program called Google Slides that sounds like what you are asking for. Do you have a Google or Gmail account? If not, just go to www.google.com and set up your free account.

Please reply and let me know if that works for you or if you have any questions. Then we can go to the next step if needed.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Sheri
Sheri, Expert