Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I downloaded a microword update this morning and now

I downloaded a microword...

I downloaded a microword update this morning and now microword is not responding.

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

It's the one that was the in the auto update that I got.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes

3/23/2018
Richard, Software Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me which version of word you are using please and if it is on a windows or mac computer?

Richard, Software Specialist
What I don't understand if your update doesn't work, why do I have to pay.

Please note, these instructions are done on a computer

If you are on a windows computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

Else for a Mac computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

What happens next?

Please do the instructions I gave you, repeated below

Click this link

Thank you

ID754 048 349, password *****
Word is still not working

Please run teamviewer again and give me the new password ***** connect

id 754 048 349, password *****
Word is working now. Thanks

You are welcome