Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I have a Microsoft office for my other computer home, which…

Customer Question
I have a Microsoft...

I have a Microsoft office for my other computer home, which I bought, why do I have to buy a new one?

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

Word, Access, Excell PP

Technician's Assistant: Have you updated Word recently?

How?

Technician's Assistant: The Microsoft Office Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I just have to get the Office from downstairs..

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
3/23/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Moses C,
 replied 3 months ago
Moses C

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.

can you explain me a bit more about this
What exactly are you having trouble with?

My mother board had to be exchanged, and my Microsoft Office is not there, it is from 2007.
Microsoft Office Technician: Moses C,
 replied 3 months ago

Motherboard dont save data or software its your harddrive which contain the software.

Absolutely not, I am paying for the Geek service already..
Microsoft Office Technician: Moses C,
 replied 3 months ago

This is not geek service this is www.justanswer.com

Can you not answer for $5 a question, if my Microsoft Off If ice 2007 can be installed in my laptop? if not, then to advertise the service is free.,,,,
Microsoft Office Technician: Moses C,
 replied 3 months ago

Just to clarify the 5$ charge it is a deposit when you post a question with us, the full amount of the question value is charged when you receive a reply from an expert. justanswer service prices is more than fair and reasonable.

NO.
Microsoft Office Technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 3 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
> my Microsoft Off If ice 2007 can be installed in my laptop
It depends on what kind of Offcie 2007 license for the copy you have. Commonly, if it is a retail version of Office 2007, you can install the same Office 2007 (using the same product key) on two computers that you own, one is for desktop computer, the other is for laptop. If the license type is for VL (volume lencse), you can activate the Office on multiple computers using the same key. So what type of license do you have for your Office 2007? Please advise. Thanks.