Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I reset my Lenovo computer and lost my Microsoft Office

Customer Question
I reset my Lenovo...

I reset my Lenovo computer and lost my Microsoft Office program that was installed on it when I purchased it. How do I get it back?

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

It was Windows 10 when I purchased the computer. I went down to Windows 8. I reset my computer on 3/19 and lost the Microsoft Office that was on it from the beginning.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I can't think of anything else. I just like to know how I can retrieve the Office capability back. I have documents on here that I can't open.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
3/23/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Richard, Software Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Software Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me which version of office you had and where you purchased it from?

Please let me know