Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I am trying to re install outlook 2016 I in inadvertently…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to re install outlook 2016 I in inadvertently may have "put it to sleep"

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Outlook?

3 weeksago

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Outlook?

Tried to track the program I put it to sleep thru.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No just trying to get the full program back

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/23/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: John, Microsoft Office Specialist replied 4 months ago
John, Microsoft Office Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer which is a paid independent Q&A and Tech support providing site. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

Did you purchase this office 2016 online from microsoft website?

Which version of windows is installed in the PC.Is it Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Before we do remote support could you please let me know whether you are using a windows or mac computer?

John I need to cancel transactions as funds are low in account at present

Do you mean to cancel the whole question ?

if I can and I will sort it when funds are sufficient

I haven't taken your remote assistance request so if you do not want that i can request to cancel that but we can still continue in this chat page with the amount you deposited for this question.

I have on my account two withdrawals totally $126.37
From my bank account the withdrawals have been made

One is the original question value (40 usd) which is to continue in this chat page to solve the issue the other might be the secure remote assistance which like i mentioned above can request to cancel and we can continue with the original question amount you deposited.Let me know.

I have to cancel all if possible.
The information I saw when I entered my details was a refundable deposit of $5 not the 126

I have no control over billing or charges i am just one of the expert who helps customers with computer issues. If you have any trouble regarding billing please contact customer service using the options in this link: - http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Sincerely,