Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I have purchased a new laptop and wish to continue using…

Customer Question
I have purchased a...

I have purchased a new laptop and wish to continue using word. The message box "sign in to setup office" comes and I don't have the product key. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Word?

Not sure but a few years ago.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Word?

Do you mean what have I used it for or what have I done to reinstate it on my new computer. Apologies, I am a dinosaur.

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so, thank you.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
3/23/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: John, Microsoft Office Specialist replied 4 months ago
John, Microsoft Office Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer which is a paid independent Q&A and Tech support providing site. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

Did you purchase office online from microsoft website and which version office is it that you purchased?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Sorry,my daughter set this up for me and she is not here ot help. I am pretty sure it is 2007.

OH OK i believe you do not have the office 2007 installation disc or serial number with you?

No I cannot afford another $55 dollars at this time.

If you are referring to secure remote assistance message it’s not send by me it’s an automated message from the site and it’s optional so you can ignore and continue in this chat page.

Sorry, I have to go now. I will have to re-connect another time. Thank you John.

OK no problem.