Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I purchased a new laptop in January, I then purchased a

Customer Question
I purchased a new...

I purchased a new laptop in January, I then purchased a Microsoft office program At Officeworks with a 12 month usage I then had a computer technician install it for me.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Sorry didn’t mean to send that. About a month ago my computer started to tell me that the program had expired and I needed to renew or enter a product key. I couldn’t locate the key so I eventually just a few days ago purchased another Microsoft product. I followed the installation instructions but Microsoft told me I already had a product registered

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Microsoft? Have you installed any updates recently?

Consequently I think located my original program information. My computer is now locked and I’m unable to get emails or access any of my documents. What do I do, do I need to find another technician, as my computer skills are very poor.

Technician's Assistant: The Microsoft Office Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

When I installed the second program it did not acknowledge my email address and so I selected another email address as it suggested

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
3/23/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Moses C,
 replied 4 months ago
Moses C

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.

do you have the purchase email if you have purchased it online?